TCR-Kuwait provides a comprehensive range of metallurgical and mechanical testing services (please note that some tests are sent to TCR's ISO 17025 accredited lab in India) with a dedicated machine shop to provide specimen preparation. Test specimens are prepared for metallic and non-metallic materials in the evaluation of tensile, compression, impact, weldability, flaring, flattening, nick break, proof load and bend properties. We can evaluate fastners and undertake component testing as well.
TCR-Kuwait has in-house Mechanical Testing Facility to provide precise determination of Proof Stress by the attachment of various Electronic Extensometers. Tensile test at Elevated Temperature is a special service offered by TCR-Kuwait. Tests are conducted as per ASTM, BS, DIN, NACE or client specified standards.
Our Mechanical Testing Lab includes:
· Universal Testing Machines
· Hardness Testers
· Portable Hardness Testers
· Impact Testers - Charpy and Izod
· Erichsen Cupping Machine
Complete workshop facilities including Lathe Machines, Shaping Machine, Surface Grinding Machines, Milling Machines and Drilling Machines.
Complete Set of Measuring and inspection instruments including Vernier Calipers, Micrometers, and Dial Gauges. Number of fixtures and attachments for various tests
- Tensile Tests as per the ASTM E8, ASTM A370, ASTM B557
- Elevated Temperature Tensile Test as per ASTM E21
- Guided Bend (ASTM E190) and Semi-guided Bend (ASTM E290)
- Ring Flaring Test, ASTM A513
- Ring Flattening Test, ASTM A513
- Impact Testing, ASTM E23
- Fasteners: Wedge, Axial, Proof Load and Torque
- Hardness (Brinell, Vickers, Rockwell & Rockwell Superficial)
- Micro Hardness